Mexican Couple Discovered with Women Remains in Baby Carrier May Have Slaughtered 20

CLAREMONT, CA, October 11, 2018 /The Recover/ —

A Mexican couple caught bring dismembered human remains in a baby carriage may have opened the case to killings of as many as 20 females, a leading prosecutor stated Monday.


 The man admitted to 20 killings, however, provided details consisting of the names of only 10 victims, said Alejandro Gomez, the chief district attorney of Mexico State, which is located north and west of Mexico City. The couple was caught last week in Ecatepec, on the northern outskirts of the capital.


 "He seemed happy about what he had done," Gomez told Radio Formula the male appeared happy with the killings; there were signs he suffered a personality disorder and resented his mom and a previous relationship. “The individual discussed 10 cases in which he provides information, the names of the victims; he provided us the clothing they had on at the time," Gomez shared with the media.


 His wife is also being charged with helping gather the women and bring them to her husband.


 Early Thursday, authorities captured them coming out of a home with a baby carriage carrying plastic bags with dismembered body parts which the set planned to deal with in a close-by vacant lot. This was due to police placing the couple under surveillance after phone records showed the couple had contacts with three missing females.


 Authorities stated as they continued the search to the back lot, they only discovered more body parts; however they were in such bad shape due to the decomposing and previous torture, forensic tests will be needed to determine them.


 After obtaining a warrant the crime scene investigators found 8 plastic containers full of dismembered body parts and cement in the couple's house, however, more body parts were discovered in a refrigerator, wrapped in plastic bags. DNA and other test are now being carried out on the grisly proof.


 Authorities stated the couple acknowledged disposing of other bodies in a similar fashion; Gomez said Monday detectives have discovered more dismembered remains in 2 homes.


 Gomez stated the suspect confessed to drugging and sexually abusing some of the victims prior to killing them. Many were single mothers, and the couple obviously lured their victims with deals of inexpensive baby clothing, food and even living. Most of the lured victims were fooled first by the wife only to be taken to her husband.


 The couple also confessed in an open police statement that they had kidnapped and sold one of the dead women's 2-month-old baby to another couple, authorities were able to locate the baby and the couple. The baby is in professional care; however, the couple has been detained.


 Mexico State, which borders Mexico City to the east, north, and west, has suffered from waves of women's killings in the last few years numbers not even correctly recorded due to the amounts happening.


 The grim case has sent out anger and shock through Mexico. A crowed people gathered in respect of the women killed in Ecatepec on Sunday. Demonstrators brought candles and white flowers to require action by authorities on deadly violence against females and ladies.


 In 2016, seven ladies and women were eliminated in Mexico every day, according to UN Women figures.


 A 2017 report from Mexico's Interior Department, the National Women's Institute and UN Women found that 52,210 killings of women were recorded between 1985 and 2017. Almost a third occurred in the last 6 years of that 32-year period.


 


By: Mckenzie Santa Maria


 



Author: Kevin Leonard
Organization: The Recover
About: The Recover is an unbiased substance abuse and mental health news provider.
Phone: (888) 510-3898
Email: info@therecover.com
Address: 27420 Jefferson Ave, Temecula, CA 92590
Website: https://www.therecover.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/therecovernews/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Recovernews


A photo accompanying this announcement is available at
https://news.therecover.com/assets/uploads/fimg/12/1539278859.jpg
Latest News

Ukraine OKs property law that could affect 12,000 churches

Jan 17, 2019

MINSK, Belarus — Ukraine's parliament has adopted a bill spelling out procedures for transferring church property after a new unified Ukrainian church was granted independence. The Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople earlier this month granted independence to a new Ukrainian Orthodox Church, formally severing its centuries-long ties with the Russian Orthodox Church. The Ukrainian parliament Thursday voted for a bill that spells out the procedures for transferring church property if a parish decides to join a new church. The bill has yet to be signed by the president. The bill could potentially affect some 12,000 churches in Ukraine and vast amounts...

Famed Naples pizzeria latest target of bombs linked to mob

Jan 17, 2019

ROME — A popular Naples pizzeria is the latest target of bombings in the area which Italian authorities have linked to mobsters. A small blast outside Pizzeria Sorbillo in the city's historic center early Wednesday damaged the eatery's metal grating. The ANSA news agency said eight bombs have targeted Naples-area businesses in recent days. Last month, a pizzeria was bombed in the nearby town of Afragola. The attacks are under investigation. Chamber of Deputy President Roberto Fico, a Neapolitan, decried "vile" intimidation attacks by the Camorra, the Naples-area crime syndicate. Gino Sorbillo's pizzeria, which was torched five years ago, draws...

Suspect in Brussels Jewish museum attack refuses to testify

Jan 17, 2019

BRUSSELS — A French citizen charged with "terrorist murder" for the slayings of four people at a Jewish museum in Belgium refused to testify at his trial Tuesday, saying he didn't commit the killings but the court had barred witnesses who could have spoken on his behalf. Mehdi Nemmouche, 33, is accused of carrying out one of the first attacks by an alleged extremist who returned to Europe after fighting in the Mideast. Defense lawyers claim Israeli intelligence agents opened fire at the museum in a targeted killing. Nemmouche is charged with gunning down an Israeli couple and two museum...

Milan designers send signal with feminine touch on menswear

Jan 17, 2019

MILAN — Milan menswear designers are sending clear signals for next fall and winter: Feminine touches are not only acceptable, they are necessary. During three days of Milan Fashion Week previews focused on menswear, collections featured shiny and sheer textiles, sequined garments, lace and scoop necks. The trend to feminize the male wardrobe could be interpreted as encouragement for getting in touch with a female side or as an explicit sign of solidarity after a year when the sexual harassment and assault of women became a global theme. Some highlights from the final day of shows in Milan on Monday,...

Prada eyes strong military silhouette, with whimsy

Jan 17, 2019

MILAN — Nowhere is the transition in the fashion world more evident than during the menswear preview shows in Milan taking place on the second of three days Sunday. Only in Milan does three days make for a Fashion Week; the Paris menswear calendar claims a full six days. Designers cite a breakdown of fashion world rules. A strict four-week-a-year cycle once guided fashion capitals, covering menswear and womenswear and the spring/summer fall/winter calendars. Now, designers are deciding to invest elsewhere to grab consumer attention. Gucci and Giorgio Armani are both skipping the menswear cycle for next winter in Milan...

Sign up now!

The Healthier Web delivers accurate and up-to-date health information through medical content and insights from experts. Feel the ‘ohm’ here in The Healthier Web.

Contact us: sales[at]thehealthierweb.com